We are extremely proud of all our staff for their efforts in making Ludlow Food Centre an award winning business. In 2013 we won the highest accolade in the farm shop world when we were named Britain’s Best Farm Shop by FARMA (the farm retail association). Our producers have won awards for their products and their skills and here are just some of the Food Centre’s achievements.
- World Cheese Silver & Gold Awards 2011, 2012 (Croft Gold, Remembered Hills)
- Bacon Connoisseurs Week 2012: Britain’s Best Smoked Bacon (Smoked Middle Bacon)
- Top 50 Greate Taste Product 2012 (Smoked Middle Bacon)
- Britain's Best Yound Butcher 2012 (Andrew Brassington, Butchery Supervisor)
- World Marmalade Gold Awards 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Ludlow Food Festival Awards 2011 (Bread, Victoria Sponge Cake, Bakewell Tart)
- Sausage Week 2011: West Midlands Best Sausage (Traditional Sausage)
- Great Taste Gold Awards 2010, 2011, 2012
- Enjoy England Excellence in Tourism Award 2011
- Shropshire Best Butcher 2009 (John Brereton)
- World's Best Marmalade Makers 2011 (Three Fruit Marmalade)
- Taste Of The Heart Winner 2008, 2011
- British Cheese Gold Award (Bromfield Priory, Croft Gold)
- Shropshire Best Stockman 2009 (Elwyn Morgan)
The list goes on but what we want you to know is that we believe in making the best food for you to enjoy. Our awards come through the hard work of our staff who create and serve products that have been recognised for their outstanding quality and taste. Our staff are what make us unique, they are the reason for our success and we proud that their efforts have been recognised.